Monday, April 17, 2006

Members

Hey, if you know someone who wants to be on the blog send me their address (rennyrichmond@mac.com) and I will invite them. If I haven't invited someone to the blog either I don't like them or I don't have their email address. (Hah! If only I was that mean.)

Anyway, the point of this whole sha-bang is the fact is, everyone is moving away or is graduated or I am graduated (whoop for me) and I miss people. I miss discussion, I miss ideas, I miss creativity and well, I want to know what everyone is up to.

Plus! We can announce things such as the performance of "Bedroom Farce" in Conservatory this Tuesday at 12:30 pm or this Saturday at 11:30 pm in room B-201.

Or we can talk about how absolutely wonderful the 10 minute play festival was this past saturday. (Much better then the one I saw a couple of years ago!)

So, if you think this is stupid or are just too busy to participate pooh on you.

AND, I set up a blog for my family and some of the invitations didn't actually work. If that happens to you, email and let me know, I'll try to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home